Cake stand photos wanted

Cake stand

So many have loved and used the tutorial on how to make this cake stand and some of you have even send me fantastic photos so that I could see how it looked when it was finished. So I thought it would be a great idea to make a gallery with the cake stands that you have made. There is so much inspiration for colors and materials.

If you have made one by using this tutorial and have a photo with or without cupcakes I would be very happy if you will send it to me along with your name and where you are from. I will add the photos to the cake stand gallery when I receive photos of them. If you already have send me a photo then please send it again. Thanks! I hope that many will share their cake stand with the rest of the world.

Happy Caking

Comments

1. Melanie says

Thanks so much for the Idea, I made a Barney CupCake Stand for my daughters 2nd Birthday and everyone loved it.. It was so simple and fun to make. I just sent over my Pictures 🙂

2. Juliana says

Hi Louise! Thank you so much for giving such a great idea! I made a cupcake stand for dear daughter’s 1st birthday party and it was a big hit!!

4. Jenny says

Louise, I would love to send you a picture of the cupcake stand I made for my daughter’s 16th birthday celebration. It was very simple. I did improvise in places, substituting floral rings for cake dummies and cutting my own rounds from sheets of styrofoam, but I think it turned out fabulously. Thank you for the tutorial. It was very easy to follow.

5. lib63 says

Your tutorial was amazing! I made two matching ones for my daughters baby shower and everyone loved them. Thank you so much for sharing this idea with all of us!

Faye: Look just above the “CakeJournal” banner and click on the contact link.

Bonnie: Thank you:-)

7. Bonnie says

Hi Louise,

Thanks for all your great inspirations. Looking forward to more great ideas!

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

I just wanted to say HUGE thank you for all the photos so far. I better start on a cake stand gallery then 🙂

9. [email protected] says

Good idea, it will help us to see some good designs and good tips too,
    Marielba, Hugs from Venezuela

10. Mari CCS says

I would love to contribute my photo to you! You gave me a wonderful tutorial and idea! though It doesn’t look as prettier as yours 🙂
    Love! From Caracas- Venezuela!