Cake stand photos wanted

Cake stand

So many have loved and used the tutorial on how to make this cake stand and some of you have even send me fantastic photos so that I could see how it looked when it was finished. So I thought it would be a great idea to make a gallery with the cake stands that you have made. There is so much inspiration for colors and materials.

If you have made one by using this tutorial and have a photo with or without cupcakes I would be very happy if you will send it to me along with your name and where you are from. I will add the photos to the cake stand gallery when I receive photos of them. If you already have send me a photo then please send it again. Thanks! I hope that many will share their cake stand with the rest of the world.

Happy Caking

Comments

1. lib63 says

Your tutorial was amazing! I made two matching ones for my daughters baby shower and everyone loved them. Thank you so much for sharing this idea with all of us!

Faye: Look just above the “CakeJournal” banner and click on the contact link.

Bonnie: Thank you:-)

3. Bonnie says

Hi Louise,

Thanks for all your great inspirations. Looking forward to more great ideas!

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

I just wanted to say HUGE thank you for all the photos so far. I better start on a cake stand gallery then :-)

5. marielbaanzola@gmail.com says

Good idea, it will help us to see some good designs and good tips too,
    Marielba, Hugs from Venezuela

6. Mari CCS says

I would love to contribute my photo to you! You gave me a wonderful tutorial and idea! though It doesn’t look as prettier as yours :)
    Love! From Caracas- Venezuela!