Masterclasses with Peggy Porschen

As a huge fan of Peggy Porschen I was very excited when I got notified that she will be teaching at two special pre-Christmas masterclasses for only 10 students per class. The classes will be held at her Battersea studio in London.

I would love to take a trip to London at anytime if I could just spend a day with Peggy. She will show some of her secrets when it comes to pipping and decorating her all time beautiful cookies and cakes. This time added with a touch of Christmas glitter.

The first masterclass is already coming up November 21. Here you will learn how to decorate snowflake cookies and a 6″ fruit cake.

The second masterclass is saturday December 6. This time it will be all about minature fruit cakes.

But there are more great news to come. A new book from Peggy “Cake Chic” will be published summer 2009. Can it get any better?

You can find more info at Peggy Porschen.

Happy Caking

Picture provided by Peggy Porschen Ltd & taken by photographer Georgia Glynn Smith.

Comments

1. SORAIDA MEJIA says

Hi,
    I´m writing from Mexico. I´m interested in masterclasses, but that dates in november and december are very close for me, I need to prepare a trip. What is your master classes program for 2009? I want to take a ourse whit you.
    Could you send me the workshop for next year?

thank you very much.

Sincerly
    Soraida

2. Becky says

Peggy’s cookies are beautiful, but Louise….your cookies are just as beautiful. You ought to hold your own classes.

I live in Boston Massachusetts – wish I could blink my eyes and be at your class! I have been collecting cooking cutters for sometime now, my husband is ready to move me out into the shed!

Lovely cookies – thanks for sharing, Amy

Aren’t those cookies just too gorgeous for words! They would be the perfect colour on my christmas tree.

I live so near to Battersea, but won’t be going to the masterclass as I have a wedding cake to get out on 6th December :-( so don’t feel jealous.

Peggy and Bryn’s lovely wedding was featured in the UK “Wedding” magazine Dec/Jan 2009 edition. The main wedding cake, cup cakes and cookies decorated to match their outfits were all wonderful.

I feel very inspired to get cookie decorating, but time just seems to disappear so fast.

Ana: I wished that it was me who had decorated the cookies but no. They are all Peggy’s work :-) They were so kind to let me use one of their photos.

Bakerella: lol Angie that would be so much fun ;-) Meeting two celebrities at the same time. That would be my lucky day!