It was my intention to post these cookies last week but there was some problems with blogger and after a short “cake” holiday in the UK (more about that later) I think it is time to make that delayed post.
These cookies are made with my latest new cookie cutters and they are all covered with rolled fondant in sweet delicate pastel colours. I made the teapots and teacups in a madhatter tea party style with swirled handles, dots and mixing colours.
The butter -and dragonflies turned out really great with the two colour fondant. I have used my favourite modelling tool the dresden/veining tool on the wings and brushed some edible lustre dust on the wings to give them some sparkle.