The great cupcake pan has arrived…..

Back in August I wrote about the great cupcake pan from Williams Sonoma and how I soo wished to get one.

I was so lucky, sweet Becky from Texas have send one all the way over to me :-) The postman have just delivered at my doorstep today. So thank you SO much dear Becky, I cant wait to try it.

Becky also make the most lovely treats…. doggie treats! So if you are a dog lover then please take a look at Becky’s fantastic baked treats.

Happy Caking

Comments

1. Becky says

Angel, where are you in Canada? My husband is a pilot and flies up there all the time. Maybe he could bring one to you!

So jealous! Can’t wait to see what you do with it! Also, just wanted to thank you for the MMF recipe. I used it the the other day for an Obama inspired cake and it turned out fantastic! Better than store bought fondant any day!

3. Andreea says

I don’t know exactly what this looks like but I know that Wilton make a large as well as a mini version of this. And this year’s yearbook has a multitute of idea. Hope that helps. I know by me the craft chain stores carry the pan.

4. T. Myers says

Cool, that was so nice of her to do that. I hope you have a wonderful time baking in it :) Let us all know how it goes!!

5. Shaaron says

Be sure to post the results when you use this pan. I know it will be beautiful as usual. What a sweet thing for Becky to do. There are still a lot of good people around the world.

That is so awesome Louise! I can’t wait to see what fabulous inventions you come up with using the Great Cupcake Pan.

Sure would like to find out how I can get a hold of one of those pans! I am in Canada and it seems a little more trickier than I thought!