Writing on my first ebook

I am really excited about this because I have decided to try and write my first ebook. Many of you have said that I should write a book, and I must admit a real book would be fantastic. But since it is my first time “writing” I have thought of just starting off with an ebook to see if this turns out good or bad.

So I am already piled up with notes everywhere and many thoughts runs through my head at the moment. I have decided to place my energy on where my strenght is and that is to make tutorials. Everytime I post a new tutorial I get so many encouraging comments on how well detailed they are so I must be doing the right thing?

To keep it simple the first ebook will be about Easter treats and decorations. So it will not be a cookbook with recipes but more about how to make sweet decorations the CakeJournal way. I am already working on the sweetest Easter bunny cookie bouquet with a very cute bunny template and you will find insperation on how to present the treats for gifts aswell.

I hope that this sounds good? and that you are all just as excited as I am. I will do my best to keep track with email, comments and posts on CakeJournal beside my writing on my very first ebook :-)

Happy Caking

Comments

1. Anita says

Louise,
    that it a great idea!!! as you can all your fans, including me are desperate to getr that ebook. Good luck with so much work. I can only imagine how good it will turn out, you are an inspiration to all of us and your work in beautifull! THANK YOU!!!!
    anita

2. coraldiva says

I don’t write comments, but I browse this site frequently. I’m stoked about your e-book!! Woohoo!!

Louise, it wonderful that you are writing an ebook. Finally there is going to be a compilation of your creations.

I am happy it’s an e-book cos i am frm malaysia and it will be easier for me to gain access to it frm here. Just can’t wait!!

4. Maria DiMauro says

Hi Louise

I absolutely love your work and also reading your tutorials. You are an absolute genius!! Just can’t wait to read your e-book. I am sure it will be fantastic. GOOD LUCK……

Hi,
    Oh, so happy to hear about your decision to start the e-book. I’m so excited. I’m from the island of Guam – I love your work and appreciate all that you do.

6. Pooky says

That’s really exciting news – I’m happy to hear it’s an e-book as I’m over in London so it’s good to know I’ll definitely be able to get hold of a copy.

I think you’re going to have to write fast though in order to get it out in time for Easter? Have you thought about maybe including some other holidays too to make it applicable all year round?

Either way, I’m sure it will be fantastic and I very much look forward to reading it!

Best wishes,