Vegan (Egg Free/Dairy Free) Vanilla Cupcakes

With many allergies now a days, or wanting a nice treat that can feed a vegetarian, I often get asked to make an eggless and dairy-less dessert.  This recipe is very simple and versatile.

Anyone can enjoy this simple vegan vanilla cupcake recipe.  Give it a try! This recipe will make 18 cupcakes.

[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:12]

Enjoy!

Diane

Diane
Diane is a co-write for CakeJournal. She is a self taught cake decorator and sugar flower artist since 2010. Diane lives in Ontario, Canada and is very excited to be joining our team.
Diane

Comments

1. Kathy says

I think you should say how long to bake the cupcakes…. Also, the bot question should be before the Submit button.

2. tempgirl says

fyi. u must use a vegan sugar. regular sugar is not vegan, they use charred animal bones to bleach it. Florida Crystals makes a vegan sugar. Good luck

3. Catherine says

Can you please do a tutorial on how to make the flower toppers! I always try and they end up looking non edible! Thanks!

4. Hailey says

THANK YOU! I’ve been hoping you’d post a vegan recipe! I’ve referred to your blog for a long time, but recently changed to a vegan diet. I’m excited to try this recipe!

5. Evelyn says

Hello, thank´s for the recipe,looks delicious, but I have a question ¿Do i need the coconut oil? because in my Country, i can´t get it. ¿Can i replace the coconut oil for other kind of oil?

I have a great vegan chocolate cupcake recipe but always wanted a vanilla one too. Thanks for that! Do you have a vegan icing recipe as well?