Sugarcraft gun

Sugarcraft gun

The sugarcraft gun is, in my oppinion, a “must have” for anyone decorating cakes. You can make robes, hair, fur, grass, ribbons, strings, bricks and logs very easy with this brilliant tool.

You can use it for different kinds of paste. Fx. sugar paste/rolled fondant icing, gum paste/flower paste and marzipan. I like to knead in a few drops of water and a small amount of white fat into my paste as it makes it more pliable and smooth when you press it through.

The sugarcraft gun comes with 16 discs included. I use the mesh, slotted and the clover leaf shapes the most.

Comments

1. sue says

hi louise…i love your blog very much. i just purchased this sugarcraft gun and yday nite i tried to use it, had a hard time trying to press the sugarpaste of out the gun, at last i gave up, could u kindly give a tutorial on how to use this? thanks a million

2. Anita RM says

Thanks a lot! I’m ready to get it!… I’ll let you know how will be the experience…

Thank you for your valuable support!

Anita RM: So far I have only tried this one with the red handle. There are other kinds of clay guns but I like this one the best.

4. Anita RM says

Thanks for the comments about it, I was on the process making the decision to buy it or not… Now I believe this will be great tool to explore different textures! Do you recommend any particular brand?

I’ve been thinking about getting the sugarcraft gun and think I need to do it. Thanks so much for the cute tutorial. Lovin’ your stuff! Tiffany

6. loeke rietel says

ik heb een suugergun maar ben het veertje kwijt, het is weggesprongen en ik kan het niet meer vinden, weet iemend een oplossing, bv waar ik zo’n veertje kan kopen?

7. jessie says

Enough said. I will purchase one this week. I think it could be a great tool. I don’t know why I didn’t purchase one before. Thanks a million. J.