The Cake Journal is the sweet corner of the internet where baking enthusiasts can find useful resources but also contribute with their own pieces of work. From easy-to-make recipes to more creative challenges, reviews, and tutorials, The Cake Journal accommodates any content that our readers can benefit from. But for that, we need you!
If you are a baking enthusiast and would like to share your experience with a wonderful community, this is where you can submit your work for publication.
Feature your cake recipes and tips with our readers!
Follow the guidelines below and submit your work for publication. You can write about anything ranging from delicious baked goods to no-bake treats, best holiday recipes, and vegan baking. Here’s what you need to keep in mind before submitting your article:
- The topic of choice must be relevant to our audience
- The information presented must be original and accurate
- The content must not contain spam, fake data, irrelevant information, broken links, or advertising materials
- Articles must be at least 1000 words long
- All content should be original and pass the plagiarism test
- Visual representation is highly encouraged
The editors at The Cake Journal will review the submissions closely and suggest additional changes or edits. We strive to provide original and distinctive content to our community, thus we reserve the right to decline any submission that doesn’t meet our requirements. If you require extra assistance, go ahead and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!