This glue is perfect for all kinds of sugar work and it is very quick to make. Here you can see how to make Tylo glue.
DIY Tylo Glue: Easy Step-by-Step Tutorial
This is what you will need:
- 1 tsp. of Tylo powder (CMC)
- approx. 30 tsp. of boiled cooled water
- 1 plastic container with a lid
Here are the steps:
- Mix water and powder in the container.
- Close with the lid and shake well, it will look lumpy at first.
- Leave overnight so the Tylo will dissolve into a clear thick gel. It should be kept in the refrigerator and away from direct sunlight.
- Change your tylo glue every second week
Note: you can add more cooled boiled water if it gets too thick.