We all love cakes that offer us a unique taste and flavor to our taste buds making us craving for more and more. The soft and quick melting cake leaves us with a taste that is hard to forget. However, there are many people who are little skeptical about consuming a cake due to the presence of egg yolk which is whipped along with butter and cream to get a perfect texture for the cake. These vegetarian people often have to restrict their craving for a cake because of this and are thus denied the rich taste of these mouth-watering cake. This is not going to be the scenario anymore as you can now consume these delicious eggless cakes without any further scrutiny.
Yes, you can now bake a yummy eggless cake for your family and loved ones in an effortless manner by following these simple tips.
- For maintaining the smooth texture of eggless cakes, you need to whip or beat the mixture of fat and sugar for a longer duration to make it frothier. You need to perform the actions till the whipped mixture is light and fluffy but don’t whip the mixture too much as it can lead to the sinking of the cake during over baking. This is the most important part of instructions while baking a without egg cake for your loved ones.
- Avoid adding the dry ingredients into the cake mixture as it can lead to the deflation of the airy batter which is created by beating the sugar and fat together for a long time. You need to combine all the dry ingredients in a separate container and then add them to the mixture slowly for preparing a delicious vegetarian cake.
- Make sure that you are mixing the dry ingredients in such a manner that the airy texture created is not disturbed at all.
- In case you are baking an eggless Butterscotch cake, sponge cake or other cakes, it would be better if you can remove the cake from the mold once it has been removed from the oven. Make the cake to cool down for a small time but avoiding cooling it for a longer time as it can lead to the creation of a denser and flat cake.
- Further, you need to add the vinegar and lime juice in the end while baking eggless cakes.
- Use the appropriate amount of raising agents while baking the cake as too much use can lead to droop and dip in the cake. So, only the right quantity is required in the entire process of baking a vegetarian cake.
- To get the ideal results, you need to cool down the cake on a wire rack for ensuring the proper air flow and to avoid the collision of cake.
So, getting a mouth-watering cake without the presence of eggs is practically possible without any compromise in the softness and taste of the cake. You just need to follow these simple tips and your eggless cake is ready on the platter to be consumed by your loved ones on any special occasion.