Oreo Truffles: Step-by-Step Recipe with Images
In today’s recipe, we teach you how to make Oreo truffles. It’s super cheap because you only need to buy 3 ingredients. This is a super easy dessert to make that will please all your friends. Once you try them out, you’ll be making them all the time.
They’re customizable because you can choose what kind of chocolate to dip them in and what toppings to sprinkle on top. You can be super creative even though the recipe can be made by your 5-year-old. These are definitely the best Oreo dessert I’ve ever made, so let’s jump right into it!
What You Need to Make Oreo Truffles:
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) of white chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 oz.) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Oreo Truffles
- Using a food processor, crush your Oreos. Add the Oreos gradually to the food processor until the cookies turn into fine crumbs.
- Add your package of cream cheese to the food processor. Mix until fully blended.
- Roll your mixture into 2-inch balls. Put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put them in the freezer for 1 hour to allow the balls to harden.
- Melt your white chocolate, then dip your Oreo balls in the chocolate. Place your Oreo truffles back on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once all of your balls are coated with white chocolate, melt your dark chocolate chips. With a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over the truffles. (You can be creative with this step and put crushed Oreos or any other topping of your choice on top of them).
- Put them in the freezer for about another 15-30 minutes until the chocolate has fully hardened. Store them in the fridge before serving and enjoy!
If you create these Oreo truffles, send us your creations at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them on our Facebook page!