Cookie cutter texture set

My favourite online store to buy cookie cutters from is the Cakes Cookies & Crafts Shop. They have just to mention a few things, a lovely range of cookie cutters, edible decoration, cupcake cases, the best cookie sticks because they are slightly thinner than the ones from Wilton πŸ˜‰Topsy Turvy cake and of course I had to try it out.

When I placed my last order they were so sweet to send me the new Cookie cutter texture set as well.

The set comes with three different embossing sheets. Two match the cutters shape and the last has an all-over design so it can be used for much than just cookies. Use it to emboss fondant covered cupcakes, make embossed ribbons to decorate around a cake, small fondant cut-outs, make a beautilful embossed bow or you can use it to make a sweet baby blanket if you are making a christening cake.

There are four different cookie cutter texture sets (baby onsie, heart & weddingcake).

You can paint the embossed details with soft gel colours, blossom tints or lustre dust. Just mix it with a few drops of clear alcohol and paint with a super fine paint brush. Or you can just decorate it the way you like with royal icing.

Happy caking

Marilyn: There is no need for a tutorial it comes with the cutter πŸ˜‰

Tonya: Embossing is so much fun. You have to try it out.

Mette: yes it is πŸ˜‰

Adetutu & wpg: Thanks

2. Adetutu says

Thanks for themail. Thanks for all your effort in sharing great ideas with us.
    Thanks for giving us links to various websites.Thanks for everything. You are appreciated.

3. FantasyLand says

Oh my … I’m TRULY sorry … somehow I never got around to read the last paragraph that explains it all. So sorry!!

4. FantasyLand says

Thanx for your time in replying Louise, but what I actually wanted to know was how did you manage to have two colours on 1 cookie …? Usually with RI you colour it … but with fondant … did you paint it on? Sorry … I know, not the brightest of questions, but I cannot figure it out … TIA

It’s always nice to try out new stuff πŸ˜€

Fondant covered cookies compared to RI cookies. Fondant dries out a bit hard so I find it best to eat the cookie within 4 days. RI is hard but crunchy when you eat it and it can last longer.

Thank you all for the comments.

6. JaLa90016 says

I have the baby onesies textured set and I love it. I have used marshmallow fondant and they came out perfect. You’re cookies are beautiful. Thanks for sharring.

7. Anonymous says

Hi Louise,
    I was wondering if fondant dries out on cookies after decorating. I usually use royal icing and i like that it dries so that the design isn’t affected by moving and handling. so what about fondant?