Gum paste rose tutorial on YouTube

The great How To video with the beautiful gum paste roses made by Fran. Have not been available from her flickr page for some time now. Very sad, because it is such a great tutorial but thanks to one of the CakeJournal readers, I will pass on the information that it can now be found on YouTube.

Click on the following two links and it will take you to the gum paste rose tutorial on YouTube: Gum paste rose Part 1 and Gum paste rose Part 2. Enjoy!

Comments

1. Silverdragon says

Louise – it looks as though the videos have been removed from YouTube now too. 🙁 I will go and look at your photo guide instead. I am fairly new to making things like flowers, though I have a few cakes under my belt. I want to make something really beautiful for my Mum’s birthday next week. 🙂

2. Kirsty says

Every time I’ve been on the computer for weeks, even months now I’ve tried to access the video on the Flick page but have been unsuccessful. This link for the YouTube video has made me soooo happy, this is the most beautiful rose I’ve ever seen, maybe even more so then real! x

3. Jessica says

Seriously these flowers are amazing! I am so excited to try them out. I just got a handmade cake pedestal from my friend’s online store (zaisy.etsy.com) and a cake like this would be perfect to test it out for the first time! 🙂 Thank you so much!

4. Clabby says

Thanks so much for this information Louise – I was really disappointed i couldn’t access it any more.

5. Diana says

Louise, Thank you so very much for the updated information on how to access this wonderful tutorial. I first saw it on your website and just loved it! Thanks for sharing!

I love your site! It’s great to have a place where I can learn the art of such beautifully handcrafted treats! When can we get you on facebook too?

7. Angela says

Hello, Louis….I love the rose its so pretty, as I love all that you make. Do you have a tutorial for peonies???? please!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have alive peonies in my town so i would like to make them!!!! My favorites…….Thanks ..Angela