A Peek at Our Favorite Checkerboard Cakes
These cakes range from simple to fancy and from completely homemade to semi-homemade. Whether you have the skills of a professional baker or are starting out you’ll be able to make checkerboard cakes. Although you don’t have the right baking tools, you can always improvise.
1. Betty Crocker’s Chocolate Checkerboard Cake
2. Grandma Carr’s Checkerboard Cakes
This recipe given to us by Kathie Carr at Just a Pinch Recipes was passed down to her from her grandmother. Though her grandmother’s version was made from scratch, this version given to her by her grandmother in 1980 along with her vintage 1950 cake pans, uses cake mix.
3. Sprinkled Vanilla Checkerboard Cake
4. Strawberry-Lemon Checkerboard Cake
5. Red Velvet Checkerboard Cakes
Checkerboard cakes are classic
[amazon fields=”B0778VMGJQ” value=”thumb” image_size=”large”]
[amazon fields=”B0778VMGJQ” value=”button”]